Wanderlust

You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. ~ Mark Twain

Friday, February 23, 2007

Guilty Conscience?

I'm going through my old e-mails...

Came across one in which someone asks me if I'll consider speaking at a class of theirs (university students) on such-and-such topic. Anyway, the subject line of the e-mail reads: "speaking at a class."

Is it not truly VERY sad that a whole 13 years after leaving school, my first thought upon reading that subject line...was that I was being chastized for talking in class! And horror at having been caught! :)

3 Comments:

  • At 10:39 am, Blogger Cornflake Girl said…

    You're alive!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Thank GOD! :) Lovely to hear from you again! Have you done the deed and left your old crappy establishment?

    Updates please! And not on a postcard...

    Kasia x

     
  • At 4:10 pm, Blogger World Traveler said…

    Maybe you could also try answering your phone too!

    hmph...

     
  • At 8:46 am, Blogger ~R said…

    Sorry, been having battery problems :( And then early nights. :(

    I'll give you a call, babe :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home